[pct-l] RE: Hiking the trail with your dog

>>>Lucky for them the dog can't say "Hey, I don't want to do this."

Who says they can't tell you they don't want to go? My other house dog went
out about three times then, would start down the trail and about 5 minutes
out make a U-turn and go sit under the car. Pretty clear to me what she was
saying.

And my livestock guardian dogs can't even go in the truck to the vet. They
act like they are totatlly disoriented if they walk out of the pasture gate
by accident. The vet comes to them.

All you gotta do is listen.

Carolyn Eddy
Goattracks Magazine