[pct-l] Frogg Toggs

As info:

Frogg Toggs has a special TV offer right now on their website:

http://www.froggtoggstv.com/

I just received my set of PA-105 raingear and it looks good.  Waterproof,
breathable, like their other gear.  The set includes a jacket, pants and stuff
sack.  Weight of the jacket and pants, less stuff sack, is 16 oz (Size LG.)
Price is $69.95 plus shipping, total $76.89.

The jacket is parka-length with full-length zipper and a velcro overflap.
The hood actually has a visor!  On the minus side, the stitching is not up to
standard.  I'll have to resew a couple spots where there are broken threads or
small gaps.  These are not major faults considering the price, but kind of
annoying.  While Frogg Toggs' catalog says their products are made in U.S.A., the
label in this jacket indicates it is made in Mexico.

I have no connection with Frogg Toggs, but also know that many lightweight
hikers like them.