[pct-l] Jetstove on PCT

 Actually the stove looks neat and fuel efficient! If it is a fuel miser as it states , it would be a good option for the thru-hiker. Canisters are not always easy to find on your thru-hike so this may take a little planning .
  I would like to see the stove offer a bit larger size pot for Mac-N-Cheese and other hiker mainstays that do require a larger pot at times or for couples who cook meals together.
  The stove looks a somewhat tippy but with a tight lid maybe its no trouble. I would like to see this fuel efficient stove come with a hanging chain ( Like the Hanging Bibbler stove) so you can hang it from your tent or low branch if needed.
   Canister stoves have come a long way since the Blue Bombs of the 70's which were great if you had a flesh canister and it never got colder than 40 degrees!! David Green in 77 had his clog and packed full canister all along the Sierras ( Clank, Clank, Clank) John Mills had one as well which was a farse and I swore I would never own one. The new ultralight canister stoves with their blended fuels seem to work quite well and are even hotter than most white Gas models of today!
   Alcohol is still the top choice for simple, foolproof design. That's why today's Dog Mushers up North use it in the big race to Nome.