[pct-l] Food Packages -- Priority Mail vs. First Class

In a message dated 3/12/2004 11:57:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
m.karon@comcast.net writes:

> I would think the $5 + premium for Priority Mail is worth it. If you had 20
> drops, that is about $100 extra to make sure your packages arrive safely and
> when you need it -

Well Marshall I'm just relaying the available data and my experiences, but if
you're convinced that Priority Mail packages arrive more safely then Parcel
Post by all means spend the extra.  I'd prefer not to pay rent to the USPS for
a package sitting in the PO well before I get there.

Sly