[pct-l] Re: jetboil stove

> has anyone used a Jetboil stove system

Nope... but here are some test results I requested an online acquaintance to
run (who is a friend of the inventor of the jetboil stove):

http://thehowzone.com/how/Jetboil/

> What are your thoughts aboaut ease of operation  and or limitations

The most significant limitation I can see is that you are stuck with a
single cook pot and canister fuel.  Single cookout isn't an issue if you are
a solo thru-hiker.  Canister fuel -vs- alcohol is a well discussed
trade-off.