[pct-l] Hart Bar and Coon Creek

>From Big Bear to Coon Creek Jumpoff Group Camp, on the PCT, is a bit less
than 20 miles.  Take 38  south out of Big Bear.  Over Onyx Summit and a mile or
two beyond, the road makes a big swing to the west.  About four miles after
this you come to Hart Bar Campground. I am assuming there is a sign. (If you get
all the way to the Barton Flats Forest Station, you've gone too far.)  Go in
past the CG.   Follow the dirt road south till it forks.  Take the left (go
east) fork, which goes up Coon Creek   ...stop when you come to the Jumpoff.. the
road does.
.
>From CCJGC, south to I-10 is 36.1  trail miles.

"No Way"