[pct-l] RE: Bacardi Rum as Fuel

Now THAT'S what I call "Alcohol Abuse"....

I was commenting on the multi-fuel capabilities of my stove with my hiking partner and the idea that a very high proof liquor should burn as well as some of the other listed fuels. And then I remembered my high school chemistry: "The more distilled alcohol is, the lighter it gets..."
But really, if I had a pint of 151, I'd forget about cooking....

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m