[pct-l] Made it to Lake Morena / early season weather

Betsy,
Luckily for your husband (what's his name?), Sections "A" & "B" are always within a day or two's walk to a comfortable spot to wait out a major storm.
Places that come to mind that are about a week or two from where your husband is: Julian, Warner Springs, Anza, Idyllwild, Cabazon, Big Bear, Arrowhead, Wrightwood, Agua Dulce, etc....
Holing up in a place that has a hot shower and access to a six-pack of ale is a fine way to miss daily mileage while a heavy rain is falling!

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m