[pct-l] RE: travel insurance and tent poles

I just wanted to thank you for the help.  Fortis Insurance sounds like what I'm looking for....

I just bought some custom tent poles for a project I'm working on.  I bought them from Tom Hagerle at TA Enterprises, 8212 NE 99th Circle, Vancouver, WA 98662  (800) 266-9527.  www.polesforyou.com.   Tom was great and hooked me up.  If you need any replacement poles, I can whole-hearted recommend him for a great product and even better service!!!  Sure is refreshing to get great service!!!!

See ya in April!!!