Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:18:19 -0800
From: Jim Keener <jkeener@pct04.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Walk
To: Pacific Crest Trail <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

Greetings:

Just got the movie and have already watched it four times. It was so much
fun! Squatch has done a marvelous job of catching the spirit and actions of
the trail. One of my favorite parts, besides the snowplowing, is of the
backpacker's museum that Mad Monte has built. I am glad someone is doing
that.

Peace,
Jim

http://pct04.com