[pct-l] South Bound in August

I have just made some bookings for my summer/autumn section hike from
Canada to California. My plans are rather ambiguous as you can see from my
schedule
http://mypage.bluewin.ch/sunnyhill/AdrianPCTSchedule.htm . I will get into
Seattle August 04 and leave SF September 25. This gives me almost 50 days
of hiking which is a bit less than half of my AT hike.
Getting all the way to Dunsmuir is unlikely and most likely I will stop as
early as Ashland. If things go fine I may opt for Seiad or Etna and have my
cousin pick me up.
Up North I am not sure yet if I will start at Manning Park or if I will do
a flip-flop from Snoqualmie Pass going to Manning Park, then by Greyhound
back to Snoqualmie and then carry on South. Like this I could legally enter
Canada and also return legally back into the States. Since I will fly into
Seattle where I will organize my mail drops, it does not make too much
difference which way I go.
Although I will mostly hike alone, it would be interesting to know if
anybody else is walking south-bound around this time of the year. At least
I should see most of the regular north-bounders and we can exchange route
details, especially concerning Glacier Peak route.
See you out there
Adrian from Switzerland alias Matterhorn AT01