[pct-l] Pocketmail

I am considering getting and using "Pocketmail" to keep in touch on my
through hike.  It seems like it should simplify sending email messages once
in town or near a phone, but I having never used the service. To those who
have used this service, I have several questions:

1)  How effective was it?  Were there any times that the messages wouldn't
send out properly?

2)  Can it be used to retrieve emails?

3)  Was the keyboard with the device manageable or is there an optional
lightweight keyboard that is compatible?

4)  Is there any cheaper source for getting the equipment and service than
the Pocket mail website itself?

Thanks,

Nowhere Man PCT 04
Phil Hough

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to
what lies within us. And when we bring what is within out into the world,
miracles happen." - Henry David Thoreau

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2