[pct-l] Mini reunion update

 Last night had a great mini-reunion /pot luck at Fallingwater's house. The biggest surprise was when 10 of last year's 2003  thru-hiker crowd came by!! Got to meet, Chance, Belcher, Navagotor,Bandana, Up-Chuck, and several others. It was nice as we all watched the movie " Walk" and Fiddlehead's " Really Livin" movies plus see some of Jonathon Ley's recent pics. Also many ALDHA-West members were at Ron's place. Crowd got first dibbs at buying the new ALDHA-West patches which came out quite nice.
   So weird seeing these folks from 2003 PCT who are like movie stars now after seeing " Walk" film. Also saw Guy and Skylark ( PCT 2000) who were married and had their first child at mini-gathering.
   I am started to think there is no one in Portland who HAS NOT hiked the PCT!! Maybe Portland has the highest density  of PCT thru-hikers of any city in America!! ( Chris and Dawn from 2000 PCT were there as well)