[pct-l] Canada, immigration

One of my hiking partners is in the opposite situaiton - trying to move to Canada to be with his wife (who has been employed in her dream job for a little over a year).  He is given nothing but GRIEF by the Canadian Officials.

Duane

As for the humor of Canadian immigrations and customs officers, I think
they are positively bubbly in comparison to their american counterparts.
But maybe I feel that way because I am a Canadian in the process of
immigrating to the US.

Kent.