[pct-l] Plagiarism (Was: tips and tricks - problems.)

That's hardly the environment of mutual respect we ought to be having here
on the PCT-L. Essentially, it's the same logic that mountain bikers use to
ride on the PCT. "It's a stupid rule so I'll just ignore it and you can
try and catch me."

David quite innocently infringed on some list member's copyrights. I don't
think he meant to, his document read as if he had written the whole thing
where much of it was cut-and-pasted from the list. When this was privately
pointed out, David quite nicely rectified it. I don't understand the silly
talk of litigation and lawyers.

FWIW, there are simple ways to avoid infringements like this. If you copy
something verbatim, take the time to attribute it to its original author.
Alternatively, rewrite it in your own words.

-Karl