[pct-l] Outdoor Snooze by Novanex

Hi There,

I've read your message regarding the Novanex outdoor snooze. Yes, I know
this message is 5 years old and the novanex has long since gone off the
web, but I was wondering if by any chance you have downloaded any of
their pictures/descriptions while the site was still online. I am very
interested in the design since I am trying to build a self erecting tent
myself.

In the meantime, if you haven't come across the perfect pop-up tent yet
I can recommend the microlite series from oztent. I have the one-person
version. It was approx $100, sleeps 1 person, does indeed pop up in 2
seconds (takes about 10 minutes to pull down, though), and is rainproof.
I've had it for a while and love it. It's just a bit too heavy and large
for backpacking : 3kg for the 1man, 4 kg for the 2 man tent. The 1-man
still fits in my packbag, the two-man doesn't.

Thanks so much for your help!

Cheers,
Stef

Re: [pct-l] tents - Outdoor Snooze by Novanex