[pct-l] leg cramps - potassium

> I have heard, read that salt alone does not do the trick. There needs to
> be some sweatener as well.

Table salt is Sodium Chloride (NaCl), so I doubt it does much of anything
for cramps. Since it is potassium you are looking for, I'd guess that
Potassium Chloride (KCl) would be what you are looking for.

Keep in mind I'm not a doctor, so I can't suggest KCl supplements. I'd say a
couple packets of Gatorade powder and bananas would be your best bet. Does
anyone know if dried bananas retain their salts and nutrients?

Gray