[pct-l] Big Agnes?

Lindsay,
They timing is everything:
http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8001&catalogId=40000008001&productId=47814449&parent_category_rn=29340996

Big Agnes products have been around for years. Innovative stuff like integrated pad/sleeping bags, LARGE, yet lightweight sleeping systems. Tents, etc...

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m