[pct-l] The anti-gravity hike

----- Original Message -----
From: <StoneDancer1@aol.com>

> Obviously, a force field to keep out all cold weather, precipitation,and,
> especially. MOSQUITOS.

My friend didn't say anything about force fields.  But what would you do if
you cruised into Sisters Mirror Lake in late June two weeks after the melt
and had a practical infinity of time and options and no weight restrictions
to plan for mosquitos?  What would take care of the critters so you could
eat in peace without diving into the tent?  I'm sure there's some technology
that would work!

Jeff...