[pct-l] Big Horn Plateau Data

I have tried to following the instructions to get to a site that will give the snow data for Big Horn Plateau and just have not had any luck at all. I can finds lots of other places listed but not the Big Horn. I usually try and try and try to locate a source before asking for help, but I need help on this one. Can anyone give me an address that has the Big Horn Plateau listed.

I am the type that will walk past an item in a store about 10 times and finally ask for help and usually I am standing in front of what I was looking for.

Thanks
Bob Smith
Waterboy