[pct-l] Bounce box towns

Here are my bounce box towns from last summer:

Warner Springs
Big Bear City
Mojave
Tuolumne Meadows
Sierra City
Dunsmuir
Ashland
Cascade Locks
Skykomish

I always sent Parcel Post, except for the Dunsmuir->Ashland one.  This
was also one of the shortest at 7 days.  The three sections you mention
are very short indeed and you might reconsider if you need to get at
your bounce box.

Suge

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Dave Blumenthal wrote:

> Hi all-
> Any comments or experience with the following drop box/bounce box
> connections via USPS?  In particular, is mail service generally reliable
> enough so that your box gets there before you do?
>
> Independence to Tuolumne Meadows
> Cascade Locks to Trout Lake
> Packwood to Skykomish
>
> Also, is it normal to bounce from Skykomish to Manning Park, or just to home?
>
> Getting excited!
> Dave '04

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics