[pct-l] lurkers

The 6th ADZPCTKO is April 23rd and 24th at Lake Morena.  Bob Riess offers
rides to the border throughout the thru-hiking start season from all San Diego
transportation hubs.  His email is; cdrriess1@Cox.net   Also, the rideshare page
on the ADZ website should be up and operable soon (I know, I keep promising,
but hold your horses, the details are still coming together and there is still
lots of time!).

Greg

Remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
how amazingly unlikely is your birth . . .
and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
cause there's damn near none here on earth!
Monty Python "The Meaning of Life"

In a message dated 2/4/2004 12:59:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,