[pct-l] camera

> Dear Conor:
> Thanks for your comments. And that web site is very good. Thanks.
>
> One question, how are you planning on recharging the battery on the Canon s400?
> I also liked the S400 and the Stylus 300/400, but you can't replace the batteries on these cameras on the trail.  Are you planning to have two batteries. One sent to someone for recharging while you use the other, then trading etc.
> I thought it might be easier if the batteries were AA's which I could mail ahead or buy in town as needed.
> Vivek
>
> ALightner@aol.com wrote:
> Look interesting. But is 3.2MP enough for you? It was not for me. I settled for 4MP (in the form of the Canon S400), but in retrospect would rather have had 5MP. check http://www.megapixel.net for some good thoughts. They seemed to like the
> 33WR.
> Conor
> Class of '04

Sadly, I plan to bounce 4 batteries between me and home base.  I'll carry 2, and have one coming and one going via mail at all times.  I also intend to carry a charger (2 oz, batteries are 1 oz) or bounce one for added flexibility.  I just wasn't able to get the photo options i needed in an camera that takes AA bateries.

I'm following the same concept with mem cards (2 128MB, 2 256MB).

Conor
Class of '04