[pct-l] Western Mountaineering new 20 degree bag.

Just wanted to let the list know that a new Western
Mountaineering bag is almost ready to ship apparently
- it's in the Extreme Lite series, a 20 degree bag
called the AlpenLite (I think) which is cut fuller
than the UltraLite.  It's 2 lbs. I think - there
aren't specs up on the WM web site yet, but it's
supposed to be available in mid Feb.

I ordered an UltraLite, and although I loved the
construction and everything else, at 6'4 and 210 lbs.
it was just too narrow for me.  So I'm returning it
and getting the new one.

Just thought y'all should know in case you are looking
for a 20 degree bag for PCT2004, and might find the
UltraLite too narrow.