[pct-l] PJs for hiking

For the last fifteen years I've been using Nylon Tricot PJs from Norm Thompson; http://www.normthompson.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=2186&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=43&iSubCat=19&iProductID=2186

Lightweight, reduces sunburn and mosquitoes, and moderately fashionable.  The longsleeve shirt is a perfect lightweight cover to prevent sunburn.  I wear a bathing suit over the bottoms to give me some pockets.  Added benefit?  I've eliminated chub rub!

john