[pct-l] Hiking in Skirts on the PCT

 I tried hiking in a skirt in 1977, but after spending 4 days in jail in three different towns, I gave up  and went back to my short " Village People" shorts like we all wore in late 70's. ( And yes we looked like we were in the 70's T.V. show  with thoughs things on!!)
   P.S. I promise I never wore a skirt and I was just kidding!!!!!!! I just couldn't sit back and let that whole skirt thing slide without a smart comment.
    I know several " Gals" that swear by them though. I had a pair of " Rotted Out" woolrich hiking shorts  in 1977 that had been used one week too long and crotch totally wasted away. I wore these like a skirt for the last 2 days days to next resupply box ..