Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:26:26 -0800
From: Marion Davison <mardav@charter.net>
Subject: [pct-l] Equalizers available to female class of 2004
To: PCT List <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

I am now accumulating equalizers for the women who will be thru hiking
in 2004.  If you want to reserve an equalizer, please send me an e-mail
and I will set it aside for you.  These will be distributed at
ADZPCTKO.  If you want one but don't plan to attend the event, let me
know.  I can send you an e-mail that includes directions and a template
so you can make your own.
You may be wondering, what is an equalizer? It weighs less than an
ounce, is made of a recycled material, and allows females to urinate
standing up, without removing clothing.  Hence the name.  Commercially
available as "Lady J" or "Freshette" but in my opinion, way overpriced.
The product I am offering is free.
Marion Davison
Dick - w7wkr
Stehekin, WA