[pct-l] RE: New Jetboil Stove System

I got the March "Gear Guide" issue of backpacker magazine in the mail about
a week ago and am intrigued by the new "Jetboil" canister stove on page 110.
It is an integrated pot, stove, cozy and windscreen that weighs 12 oz
(without fuel) and costs $80.  Apparently the pot assembly, which includes
the windscreen and cozy, screws directly onto the stove to prevent stability
issues.  I have had pots of hot water slide off both my stoves(Gigapower and
AntiGravityGear alcohol), so this would be a welcome feature for me.  Can't
wait to see it in person; my local REI will probably get it in two years,
judging from their attitude towards lightweight gear.  See it at
http://jetboil.com or buy the magazine.

Way to go Vlade, Peja, and Bobby--be careful Sonics!
John Coyle