[pct-l] Bear Vault

Bear Vault has donated two of them to the ADZPCTKO so if you're attending you
will get to check them out.  The box says that they are approved by the Park
Service.  I like the design (simple) and that they are clear and the little
nubs they put around it so that your straps will secure it on top of your pack,
if you so desire.

One will be offered as a prize in the Annual Great Pacific Long Distance
Hiking Gear and Invention Revue (AGPLDHG&IR) and the other will be auctioned in
the silent auction that we are holding.

Greg