[pct-l] oregon and wash. guide books

Does anyone know what is the most recent edition of the Oregon and
Washington guidebook?  I bought one last night that was from 2000 (it has
since been re-printed but I don't think a new edition has come out so the
new printings are exactly the same as the 2000 edition).  The California
books have new editions for 2003, so does anyone know when the new edition
for Oregon and Washington is due out?  Also let me know if I'm incorrect
in thinking that 2000 is the most recent edition for OR and WA.

Steve