From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Judson Brown
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 1:01 PM
To: pctl (E-mail)
Subject: [pct-l] on-trail music

I'm interested in getting an ipod or something similar for my hike next
summer. What are people using out there?

And before anyone gets on their soapbox and berates me for listening to
music while in the midst of nature's splendor, save your breath. I'm
hiking my own hike, and for me, that includes being able to get away
from my own thoughts occasionally.

Judson
Ashland