[pct-l] Transportation Eastern Side sierras

The sign you may have seen is for Eastern Sierra Transportation. They have an office in the old Greyhound building in Bishop. I have used their services several times. One other thingthey offer: thedrivers will do a 'trailhead', asthey callit. For around $30 to $40 a driver that was off duty took me in his 4 wheeler up to the Piute Pass trailhead from Bishop. I do not know the phone number.