[pct-l] South-bound questions

Thanks to all for the really helpful feedback. I slowly are getting a
clearer picture of my possibilities.
For sure I will walk the section from Harts Pass to the border and back.
With leaving my Southbound food supply at Harts Pass I should safe some
weight for the return trip and then should be able to make it all the way
to Stehekin without re-supplying when crossing rt 20.
>From Seattle I will most likely take Greyhound or Amtrak to Wenatchee or
Ellensburg. In Seattle or Wenatchee or Ellensburg I will shop for my
mail-drops and ship them out. Then proceed by bus up North to Pateros from
where I would hitch-hike into Mazama. From there again hitch-hike or take
the local transport to Harts Pass.
I am aware that Southbound has some disadvantages. For one the book is
almost worthless though I should be able to do it with maps and the Data
Book respectively Town Guide. In addition I will prepare myself some
guidance list. What may be more disturbing is that I will most likely have
to walk most of the time alone. Since I am walking fairly fast respectively
persistent I spend most of my walking time alone anyway. At least on the AT
it was like this. Walking "against the stream" so to say should however
will give me more opportunities to meet Northbounders as we cross. This is
also very helpful for getting information about the trail ahead of me and
of other hikers to come. The same happened to me when I got into Vermont
and the Southbounders started to come. Another reason why I want to hike
southbound is that it is easier for my planning. I have a fixed time window
but am not sure how far I will get. Going South I just keep going until my
time runs out and make sure to get to a suitable exit point which gets me
in time to the airport.
I am sure there are more questions to come.
Adrian