[pct-l] hostels along the trail

I agree, I'm looking foreward to meeting lots of people and sharring rooms. I was just looking for options of places that I could afford to crash by my self IF needed.  Thanks for the suggestions.
scott

Marshall Karon <m.karon@comcast.net> wrote:
However, part of the fun is going in with a group and renting a cabin or
room in Oregon (Elk Lake, Ollallie Lake, etc.) or Washington (White Pass
comes to mind) or other places. Be open to what comes.
the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes