[pct-l] permit paperwork around Lake Tahoe

Carolyn,
Here is a link to the TRT website's thru-hiker page.  There is information regarding permits.
Katy

http://tahoerimtrail.org/thru_hike.htm

ECPG <ECPG@peoplepc.com> wrote:While we're talking about permits, does the thru hiker permit work for the
whole PCT section that is part of the Tahoe Rim Trail? Is a separate permit
required for Desolation Wilderness especially if we are going to camp there,
or will the thru hiker permit get us through that area?
Are we going to need any other permits that are not self issuing on the TRT?
We will not have a car or back up and hitching with goats is a problem. One
of us has to stay while the other goes anyplace.

Carolyn Eddy
Goattracks Magazine
www.goattracksmagazine.com