[pct-l] Class of 2004 Gear

Another option is reflective twist ties, they used to be available at hunting oriented outdoor shops but I haven't looked for any lately.

They are the same twist ties that come with trash bags but have a reflective coating that shines like triptease in a headlamp,  they are easy to attach to ten stakes or guylines.

Just put a small piece of reflective tape around/on your gear. Then put
some
clear packing tape on top of the reflective tape to make it more durable

(reduce cracking, etc.). Go to the Walmart auto section to buy the red
reflective
tape. It also come in white reflective tape, but I like the red better.