[pct-l] Whitney Question

IBob

I did that trip in 2002? It was hot as hell the first two days out Walker
Pass. 115 degrees. I did it in the middle of August. I slept south of Crab Tree
Meadows and camped at Guitar Lake the next night. I made the Summit and dropped
down to the first base camp but decide to go for the Portals. I had pizza in
Lone Pine that night.

I believe the total milage was 140 miles.

Lonetrail

Lon