[pct-l] Gas stove Question

Background:
I am an old MSR White Gas lover.
My partner uses those new "hexomine or whatever there called now" full blocks.

Ranting:
I would like to use the MSR, but found out through this list you can't send yourself white Gas. I noticed most of my resupply points have white gas for sale. But I don't want to buy a gallon 26 times, only to need 8 oz. I thought well, I could use gasoline, but how many of those places sell gasoline, since you can buy it in any quantity.

Questions:
1. Do most of the Resupply points have Gas at the Towns, resorts, etc?
 ( I am almost sure that they don't but thought I would pop the question).

2. If people use those Alcohol stoves, how do they resupply, can they mail the Fuel?

3. Or should I just use solid fuel and be done with it....

Class of 2005.
-Mt Goat-