Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:12:07 -0800 (PST)
From: Karin Claus <karinclaus@yahoo.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Kennedy Meadow Transportation
Howdy!
I've got a question - for yall.
I plan on starting in April for the kickoff. (!!!!)
I hope to be at Kennedy Meadows for "ray day".
But, I need to be back in Denver for a wedding on June
26th. Are there easy spots to get off the trail (and
get back on a week later) (around Kennedy Meadows or a
wee bit farther) to catch a Greyhound bus?
I've got my California guide book on order, but
haven't received it yet.
Thanks,
Karin

You Are Never Too Old To Begin A Thru Hike
SirJames from Southern California
Candidate ... PCT Class of 2008