[pct-l] Gear Test Notifications - Tabulations to date

Hi Ron,

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Ron Martino wrote:
>     As opposed to people who make an effort and spend their time writing
> down opinions on the latest gear?

They get free gear and write up an opinion on it. Quite like in academia,
where people get grants, buy cool stuff and write papers about how they
use their new toys. Shall we set up monthly postings with all the
most recent abstracts from Nature and Science? Doable.

> Have you actually looked at any of the reviews on BGT?

They are a great ressource and I have looked at the reviews more then
once. (But I only do so if I want to know more about a product.) Doesn't
mean that I appreciate having monthly updates here. (Don't want to go
shopping for gear every month.) But then again this is my opinion, yours
my vary, etc. etc.

Ilja.