[pct-l] Gear Test Notifications - Tabulations to date

In a message dated 1/9/2004 4:41:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, dae151@psu.edu
writes:

> Enough with stating andrew priest's posting would be non pct related.
> nothing
> could be further from the truth.  Gear has been the most discussed topic on
> this list.

Back off, I wasn't the only one that felt it was unwarranted to post results.

I tried to put it in perspective, saying that PCT related subjects aren't
part of their list, why should his be part of this one?  It's easy enough to join
BGT if you want the info specifically.