[pct-l] Reasons to attend Kick-Off

 Reasons to Attend Kickoff??? Let me see??? There is something there for EVERYONE!! Folks hiking the trail this year will get up to date water stash and trail reports, get to meet some of the trail angels down the trail, meet other like-minded hikers, buy new cutting edge gear ( tents, packs) ,see a few slide shows, make to new friends. Make a new stove .
  Bottom line is it's like a family reunion, class reunion all in one. Can't think of any reasons NOT to go. You will have a good time!!!! I learn something new every year about the PCT or hiking. That's what thru-hiking does, it put's you in a family for life . Thru-hiker family.