[pct-l] Camp Shoes

I thru hiked in New Balance trail runners with no
problems.  For serious stream crossings, I wore
the shoes without socks.  They dried quickly.

The best alternative I saw were kayaking footwear,
tight, light, and grip on the bottom.

Evolution Creek, cold enough and deep enough to make
all men equal.

Larry H