[pct-l] Failed Bag/Tent Combination

Can't beat a good old campfire for getting things dry, unless of course it is
pouring rain. Gotta make time for one, though
  Over a foot of snow predicted where I live on Puget Sound tonight and
tomorrow. They are hyping it up as One Of The Biggest Snowstorms Of All Time in
Puget Sound. We shall see. They've cried wolf before. If that happens and we get
a lot of  heavy rain afterwards,(predicted) a lot of flat roofs might
collapse, just like the storm of Dec. '96