[pct-l] Re:bears & food now jardine flame

In a message dated 12/31/03 11:37:32 AM, jeffbohannon@hotmail.com writes:

<< And (watch out

>Jordanaire's >>

Wasn't that the back up group for Elvis Presley?
   Let's keep it PCT related. I heard a rumor that Elvis is now a 3 time
triple crowner. He hated being overweight, drugged and cooped up in Nashville, a
prisoner of his own fame, so he faked his own death bought a Rolls Royce Motor
Home and now slackpacks the National Scenic Trails with the help of the
Jordanaires.
 So I think the poster meant watch out FOR the Jordanaires on the backroads
of the PCT. If you're lucky they'll invite you in for a microbrew and a jam
session
 Elvis impersonates himself in Vegas during the off season, not that it has
anything to do with the PCT. Just a sort of interesting side note.
 Next up: Bigfoot and D. B. Cooper sightings on the PCT and the need for
Bigfoot canisters. Mr. Bigfoot also debates the issue of boots vs. running shoes
and gives his recommendations. Mr. Cooper discusses how to avoid fines from
nosy backcountry rangers