[pct-l] Enough already

Okay, Okay enough on bear cans already. Just do what you gotta or wanna do
and may the best creature win.
   But here's one more neutral story when a black bear scared the beejeebers
(sp?)out of me. I was with a group of 9 in the Olympics (we saw 25 bears on
this trip). We had to go through some dense brush (in the Elwha Basin for those
of you familiar with the Olympics) that was dripping wet from the morning dew.
I volunteered to put my rain gear on and go first, shaking the moisture off
the branches so that the rest of the group could follow without getting overly
damp. After about 100 yards I busted thru into a small meadow and there she
was about 15 feet away. And there was her very young cub that had yet to develop
very good eyesight. This was rather obvious because the cub came running
right up to me (no I don't look like a bear) and nudged up against my leg. I could
feel it shivering in fear. Then I could feel myself shivering in fear because
Mama bear was giving me the meanest, dirtiest wide eyed look imaginable. I
could just sense that she was about to defend her cub and it wasn't going to be
a bluff. I stumbled backward, jaw agape, yelling BEAR! BEAR!  to warn the rest
of the group. The cub then realized I wasn't Mama, ran past real Mama into
the woods and Mama followed it. At least I didn't pee my pants. There wasn't
enough time to!