[pct-l] gps / gis for pct path?

Try the software. It has full gps coordinates for the whole trail.
http://www.morethanamile.com/

MoreThanAMile Publications
by Ken Roberts
E-mail: Support@MoreThanAMile.com

      GPS Shareware (to upload waypoints to a GPS)
      Included in the CD-ROM discs are are waypoint files (*.wpt) for each
section of the Pacific Crest Trail created with the Windows? GPS software
OziExplorer. These waypoint files consist of over 1,300 waypoints along the
entire PCT at trail junctions, trail heads, water, passes, and other notable
locations. The Waypoints are labeled using trail mileage values. The printed
maps have many of these mileage waypoints indicated on the maps. Shareware
software available from the Internet is required to upload these waypoints
to your GPS.

      The following Internet links are the home pages of GPS shareware
available on the Internet.
      OziExplorer http://www.oziexplorer.com/
      GARtrip http://www.gartrip.de/

      Example Waypoint File: (1 of 22, Campo to Idyllwild) pct0001.wpt
(right click-save as)

Wandering Bob