[pct-l] Umbrella Holders

Last year someone made an umbrella holder using a toilet paper core duct
taped to the shoulder strap. It looked really good, but I don't know how it
held up. Maybe something like that made out of silnylon, with a bit of
Velcro to hold it tight against the umbrella shaft. Having the umbrella on
the shoulder strap would give more coverage to your front side than if it
was on the pack.

AsABat