From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of yogi yogi
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 4:00 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] frogg toggs material

Sorry Sly, I wasn't sure how to refer to the material.  That's why I
said
"frogg toggs material".  You're right, but isn't it all the same stuff,
just
sewn together by different companies?  It still leaks.

I had a long-sleeved shirt on.  And I wasn't clammy, I was wet.  The
long-sleeved shirt started out dry, and was became wet when the jacket
leaked.

I'll revise my statement to say that the O2 Rainwear, which is made out
of
the same material as the frogg toggs rainwear, is crap.

I'm probably just making this worse, so I'll stop now.  :)