[pct-l] RE: eastside sierra ride

We used the Wilderhouse shuttle service last summer to get from
Independence to Yosemite Valley.  We spent the night at their B&B, then
Skip drive us to Yosemite. He even offered to keep our car at his
place, and shuttle it up to Whitney Portal just a couple days before we
were scheduled to complete the JMT. That way it wasn't in the parking
lot at the Portal for all that time.  Worked great for us, and you get
a HUGE breakfast to kick off your hike.  A little pricey, but great
service.

Don